List of Special Trains for Godavari Pushkaralu 2015 Travel
Godavari Maha Pushkaralu is one of the most awaited and auspicious festivals for Hindus. Godavari Pushkaralu is all set to happen from 14 Th July of this month. As it is a festival that occurs for only once in every 12 years. So many lakhs of devotes are expected to arrive to this festrival. Due to recent state bifurcation both the two states have made arrangements separately. All most all of the arrangements are completed and a few are left. Both governments are using Police force to make things happen in a smooth way. The mistakes that are done in 2003 Godavari Pushkaralu have been rectified and are hoping that this year Godavari Maha Pushkaram 2015 will be a grand success.
As lakhs of devotes are expected to arrive to this festival, in order to reduce the floating of the people SCR (South Central Railways ) will arrange special trains especially for the sake of 2015 Godavari Pushkaram.They have also given the date for the booking of those special trains. Booking of those special trains will be started from Sunday at 8 am onwards. Trains running between Bhadrachalam to secunderabad will start off from Bhadrachalam at 21.15 hrs on July 19 and 26 and arrives Secunderabad at 3.30 hrs on the very next day.
The return train i.e. Secunderabad to Bhadrachalam will start off from Secunderabad at 23.10 hrs on July 19 and 26 and arrives Bhadrachalam Road at 4.30 hrs on the very next day, Other special trains include Tirupathi-Vizianagaram special train will start off from Tirupathi at 23.00 hrs on July 14,16,18,20 and 23 i.e on the alternate days and these trains will arrive the destination Vizianagaram at 15.35 hrs on the very next day. These were some of the some special running during the Godavari Pushkaralu 2015. This is a very nice step taken by the Railways in order to avoid the discomfort of the people.
Earlier we said that special trains are introduced by the Railways. Out of them only few details were shared to you on this blog. So we have gathered all the complete information of special trains for the sake of our readers.
361 Special Trains for Godavari Pushkaralu 2015 Travel
· Guntakal-Narsapur- Guntakal (14 Special Trains)
· Guntur-Narsapur-Guntur (32 Special Trains)
· Machilipatnam-Anakapalli (1 Special Train)
· Tirupati-Visakhapatnam (2 Special Trains)
· Visakhapatnam -Dharmavaram- Visakhapatnam (4 Special Trains)
· Visakhapatnam -Tirupati (2 Special Trains)
· Guntur-Rajahmundry-Guntur (29 Demo Special Trains)
· Rajahmundry -Anakapalli- Rajahmundry (24 Special Trains)
· Anakapalli- Rajahmundry -AnakaPalli (29 Special Trains)
· Rajahmundry -Guntur- Rajahmundry (24 Special Trains)
· Narsapur-Samarlakota-Bhimavaram (28 Demo Special Trains)
· Rajahmundry -Narsapur (16 Demo Special Trains)
· Bhimavaram junction-samarlakota- Rajahmundry (28 Demo Special Trains)
· Machilipatnam – Rajahmundry – Machilipatnam (28 Demo Special Trains)
· Rajahmundry -Narsapur- Rajahmundry (28 Demo Special Trains)
· Nanded-Nizamabad-Adilabad (4 Special Trains)
· Adilabad -Nizampatnam-Nanded (4 Special Trains)
· Nanded -Nizampatnam- Nanded (4 Special Trains)
· Secunderabad-Bhadrachalam (2 Special Trains)
· Bhadrachalam Road- Secunderabad (2 Special Trains)
· Secunderabad -Mancherial- Secunderabad (24 Demo Special Trains)
· Mancherial -Khajipet- Mancherial (24 Special Trains)